Consignment Contract Checklist
1. One consignment contract per bag of items is required if filling out in advance to be dropped off.
2. Use one consignment contract per department:
- Home: Furniture and furnishings, fine art etc.
- Luxury: Apparel and accessories by luxury/high-end brands such as Chanel, Gucci, Burberry, Prada, Louis Vuitton, etc.
- Premium: Apparel and accessories by brands such as Club Monaco, AG, Coach, Ulla Johnson, Lululemon, etc.
- OFF-THE-RACK: Apparel and accessories by brands such as GAP, Vineyard Vines, Free People, J. Crew, H&M, etc.
3. We suggest pricing items at 30-50% of the original retail price depending on quality and condition
4. Items must be clean and wearable in order to be accepted. We inspect each item carefully to guarantee quality, condition, and authenticity. 5. Please ensure that your Consignor ID# is clearly marked on each contract. 6. Have no time to fill out the required consignment contract? We can fill it out for you for a fee of $20. Just be sure to put your name, Consignor ID# and contact details at the top of the form.
Orange Bay Company has teamed up with Drop It to make it even easier for you to drop off your consignment items. Visit dropit.bm and click ‘Schedule a delivery’ to get started.